23 April 2010

Yet Another Beautiful Day...

It was really nice yesterday, the weather was gorgeous. Me a couple of friends did a bit of walking, some picture taking... I can honestly say I have never appreciated nature quite this much until I started looking at the world through this camera lens, its strange and quite surreal - But I love it!

These pictures are of a very good friend called Hayley, she has been off work for the past 2 weeks as she has quite badly hurt her hip... she is on crutches. Which made being in the fresh air so much better!! Another day of really progressing using my camera! I'm very happy! 

When I get back from Japan... portraiture is something I want to pursue! :-D


 

3 comments:

Mel P said...

Stunning pics Vicky xx

Eve Smith said...

You take such a great photo, so natural,x

Vicki said...

thank you ladies :-D x