14 November 2009

Swirly Wirly - Scrolly Wolly...

So another week... working hard at the restaurant... and doing as much beadies as I can, but as its getting colder the harder it is getting! In the room where I make my beads I have a patio door which leads out to the back yard... as I don't have any ventilation system installed I have to have the patio door open whilst I'm making my beads. Now... as it's getting dark around 4 o'clock I have the problem of moths.... daddy long legs and flies coming in because of the light... it's horrible... not only do they scare me when they fly at me... most of them fly through the top of the flame and die... which I hate so so so so so so so so sooooooo much!!! And it is absolutly freezing at night now so pretty much I want and have to start making my beads in the morning... must start getting up nice and early!!! Ohmy gosh... i waffle so much and have used so so so many "..."!!! sorry about that, anyway, this set above is on my website ready to purchase, so head over and have a look! :-) Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - what a bummer about where you have to lampwork. Maybe soon you will have your own space just for that. Love the purple and pink beads.