13 March 2009

Super Cute Kiddy's Bracelets...

Well, I haven't written for a few days as everything has been totally hectic with the move and all that... I haven't made anything new, but I wanted to show you all these 2 cute children's bracelets I have made.


"This little girl's bracelet is the ultimate of "cute". It's made on a silver plated fine curb chain with Pastel Colour Sparkling Swarovski Crystals on every other link. It features a cute 2.4 cm fairy with a lime green czech glass tutu skirt (from a range called "bellies" by "Marian and Me") The bracelet is 15.3 cm long so would fit a young girl between the ages of 5 - 10." - Playful Swarovski Crystal Fairy Bracelet



"This little girl's bracelet is extremely sparkly. It's made on a silver plated fine curb chain with Clear Sparkling Swarovski Crystals on every other link. It features a 1.2cm AB Swarovski Crystal Flower Pendant
. The bracelet is 15.1 cm long so would fit a young girl between the ages of 5 - 10." - Swarovski AB Flower Charm Bracelet

I am going to be making a few more children's things in the near future, as I have a few ideas already!
You can check these out on my website, and purchase! :-D

No comments: