2 March 2009

Expermenting with different backgrouds

Had a bit of an experiment today after making a new pendant out of Candy Pink Quartz, White Fresh Water Pearls, and Swarovski Crystals. I have experimented with different backgrounds. Please let me know what ones look the best (after the white background one -which I absolutely love!) cuz I need a bit of feedback :-D

Plain White Background

Pink Swirls Background

Black Scroll Background

Pink and Blue Scroll Background

Blue Sponge effect Background

Black and White Hearts Background...This one is fun... but waay too busy you can't even see the logo!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Swapna said...

Hello Vicki.. I just found your blog thru your comments at Coloraddiction...I can understand why you are fascinated by the lampwork beads I am too.. unfortunately, I haven't found anyone so that I can take a beginner's class. Good luck to you ...