20 February 2009

Finally...

Hi! My name is Vicki White and I make my own handmade designer jewellery. I have been making jewellery for about 6 months now, and I'm absolutely loving it! I want to learn as much as I can about different ways to create beads and jewellery through different medias. I have had a go at lampwork bead making after my wonderful boyfriend Fran bought me a Glass Making Beginners Kit for our 1 year anniversary. As it is a very expensive hobby I am waiting on my birthday (not long now - 5th March) to be able to have a lesson with a lampwork artist to get me started!! Also I have been getting to grips with precious metal clay. I have been using Art Clay Silver and I'm beginning to get to understand the clay a lot better, but same as the glass bead making ... it is a seriously expensive hobby!!! but I'm hooked now, so i just can't live without it!!!! Anyway... basically on here I will be making a record of my discovery into the creation of jewellery, i will be posting photos of all the new item as I'm putting them on my web page and also some behind the scenes of what really goes on in my world of Sun Rise Jewellery.

Peace and Love,

Vicki White, xxxxx

No comments: